Here are my 25 random things:
1. I couldn't whistle until I was 23.
2. I've been up in a hot air balloon.
3. When I'm in Europe, people always ask me if I'm German or Swiss.
4. Speaking of which, I once spent an entire afternoon with some French students before they realized I wasn't from Berlin.
5. I've crossed the entire United States by Amtrak.
6. I bruise easily.
7. The only time I ever like yogurt these days is after swimming.
8. My Mac white book has one black key.
9. My first pets were hermit crabs - Elsie and Marley.
10. There is a grand piano in my living room and I LOVE it.
11. I never bought into the poncho fad.
12. I have been to the top of the CN Tower in Toronto.
13. I have run over two squirrels while driving--and both times it was a total shocker.
14. Romania is my current #1 want-to-go destination.
15. The only Tim Horton's I've ever been to was in Weirton, West Virginia, on a road trip with my sisters and mom.
16. My to-go restaurant is Sapor.
17. I live next door to a YouTube star.
18. I now do not understand how I ever liked anything blue raspberry flavored.
19. In first grade, I was so honest that when I found a nickel on the playground during recess, I turned it in to Lost and Found. (And a week later, they gave me the unclaimed nickel.)
20. I can count to twenty in German.
21. French Canadians at work have called me both Abiquail and Miguel. Talk about name mangling!
22. For my height, my feet should be bigger than they are.
23. I was never more tan than when I worked at the St. Louis Park pool during college.
24. I've tried black pudding, conch, goat, and natto (fermented soybean paste). And would only have the conch or goat ever again!
25. In 2nd grade, I ran the mile in gym class in 11:58.