When ONE prickly pear margarita threatens to send you to bed?
When you can't bear the thought of logging onto the network one more time today?
When Gus the Rooster alarm clock in the morning isn't even 1% funny?
Yes. And fold them. And put them in the linen closet.
This is therapy. Not that things are going badly at all. But there is something incredibly satisfying about a task started and finished and producing a lovely result in five minutes. So opposite to the mire of the billion work need-to's I'm juggling.
My linen closet is like the popular kid right now--where it's at.
- Days until the Twin Cities Marathon: 8
- Months since I've swam: 2
- Years since I was a young collegiate traipsing about France: 6
- Pairs of neon green shoelaces I currently own: 1
- Average daily wakeup time: 5:17am
- Accounts I'm handling at work: 72
- Max height of models on current season of America's Next Top Model: 5'7''
- Times I've wanted a back rub during the last ten minutes: 10
- Exciting Napa trips right around the corner: 1 (Yes!)